Thought I'd do a closing post of our stats. I've tried my best to keep up with how many we've went on this year and I know I've forgot to write down one or 2. We ended the season putting 17 deer on the tailgate. 17 of 43 is what I have wrote down. 8 more we found and had to pull off because they ran on property we didn't have permission to go on. I've got pics from 2 hunters of deer I didn't find that showed back up on camera with clear bullet wounds visible. I had to turn down probably 20 more tracks all season due to time restraints and injurys.

For our first year tracking, I've learned alot about my dog, tracking in general and countless other lessons. I'm looking forward to next year already and my plan is to get a male mtn cur and have him ready to go next year. That way injuries won't stop me from going out, maybe.

Spark will be going thru obedience boot camp again as well. Dang she's hard headed and strong willed at times.

I'd like to thank all the guys that helped with advice and whatever else. Ammon, David Jones and CNC were all very helpful to me.

Last edited by bowtarist; 02/11/18 08:55 AM.