Originally Posted by FurFlyin
I don't know what in Hades is causing this, but it's not dry skin. Wife hasn't changed laundry detergent. I haven't changed soaps or anything else that I know of. I have used Eucerin soap for extremely dry skin after every shower I've taken in the past 2 weeks. My forearms, thighs and neck are still itching like crazy. There's no visible rash. It doesn't bother me during the day but at night it's driving me crazy. I've use a whole tube of hydrocortisone cream in the past week.

I AM NOT going to the doctor about this. I do not want the flu. It can't be dry skin, not after 2 weeks of greasing up after every shower.

Any idees on what to do? Benadryl doesn't seem to help either.

If I had any body hair, I would think I have fleas.

Fur done went and got the coodies rofl I have exema and I'm pretty sure I didn't spell that right but I out grew it in my preteens like most kids out grow it but if we ever have a extreme weather changes like we've had this winter with the temps going from 60s to teens and the humidity changing so much will cause it to flare up and lotion will keep it tolerable but it makes the season miserable