Originally Posted by DEADorALIVE
So I added a new tree to the orchard today...a Fuyu Persimmon. Never eaten one, so I'll wait to get some fruit off of this one before I decide whether or not to add any more...I've got room for 3 more trees over by the apples.

Still waiting on the verdict on my citrus trees...but I'm pretty sure I'm going to lose at least one; one of the Cara Cara oranges was a very young plant, only about 18" tall or so. Right now, it, along with all the other freeze-damaged trees, still has a good bit of green wood (though no leaves), but I don't expect to know anything about any of them for at least another month... frown

Fuji persimmon right? Heck I may be pronouncing them wrong. They are delicious. I mean by far my favorite out of the persimmons and also most other fruit. They are a hard fruit and I just peel and eat. Can pretty much eat just like an apple.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

My phone screen does not always work right, usually a lot of misspelled words....

Need Help Posting Pics for Aldeer--

http://www.aldeer.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2447421#Post2447421