^^^ Calling them is a waste of time and energy!! They dont care anything at all about it..just dont bother them untill you catch them have them hog tied with video and then You need yo go down and swear out a warrant. And when your DONE doing all that they will get Mad,at you for reporting the trouble you are having. Your going to hear about how its crazy elsewhere and how your just not important enough for them to burn gas over trying to stop it..
Ive been going through the same garbage for years. They shot a doe one evening in my Front yard like really in my yard. I seen them get out open the back load the rifle and shoot her pregnant @$$.
Called DNR gave a Detailed description of them the vehicle and all the stickers on it. I was told to just leave the deer alone( now its 75 yards from my front door) So for 3 days I looked a that doe getting mad as heck. After 3rd day I drug all that wasted meat to the swamp. Never did see or hear from any DnR.. untill I had pictures of more poachers ( and girlfriends) with guns deer and lights) never did nothing.. waste of time. Just beat the snot out of them screw the friendships. Tell that club press if they dont respect you you dont respect them... start pouring out cheap ground black pepper on all the main trails they cast on. That works too. Oh and Trap and let them Know you have steel jaw traps out and cables out everywhere. Of course that wont help with the ones that just stole houns to poach in front of..