I've had or currently have a few of each. I don't "ride" I use them for work and you can keep anything with a bucket seat arrangement I don't like it. Mechanically the machines are all fine but bench seats are the only way to go for me.

The best engineered machine is the Honda without a doubt. It is like driving a car. 4 seater is same wheelbase as 2 seater. Good machine so far I've had no problems.

I've had and have Rangers they've been good machines as well. Anything belt driven will eventually have belt issues but knowing that going in and keeping them maintained is the key to long service. I've got some that have been rode hard and they are good machines. They are relatively inexpensive to maintain and lots of shops know how to work on them. Like Josh said above though a Crew is like driving a bus through the woods. They are long. Better suited for farm land than the woods.

All your others like your Kutoba's, Mules, etc. I don't really know why anyone would buy one of those unless they lived somewhere they had no other dealer support. All those are expensive to maintain and work on and the initially cost is too high.

Last edited by Goatkiller; 01/12/18 05:35 AM.

No government employees were harmed in the making of this mess.