Thanks for all the replies, and especially for keeping them all civil. I hadn't checked in since I started the thread and really expected somebody to call me a communist by now. smile

You guys made some good comments and brought up some things I hadn't really thought about. Once again, I certainly don't think they should be illegal and am not criticizing anyone for using them. I've just never seen a discussion about how they have changed the sport, and wondered if anyone else thought that some of those changes aren't really good for the sport.

It seems to me that cameras have helped as far as managing deer, but I still think they have not been completely positive for deer hunting. I don't think that all the emphasis on the perfect set of antlers is really good for the sport, but that's obviously me looking at things from my perspective.

Well, the world changes, and old men have always complained about changes, so I'm just acting the way I'm supposed to act. You guys keep having fun and don't pay attention to me.

All the labor of man is for his mouth, and yet the appetite is not filled.