Track #2. While I was on the other one I got a call from a guy I tracked for 2 weeks ago. He had trailed good blood for 200 yards and then it just quit. We get to the hit site and man at the blood. Ray Charles could follow this blood trail. And when it quit, it quit. I saw one drop in probably 600 yards. The deer had bedded up 3 times before we got to him. He wasn't pushed by the hunter, don't know why he kept moving. We tracked him to a big creek and I toted Spark across. Picked a drop of blood up on the other side, then a big pool of blood. As I was working my way up the creek bank, Spark bayed him 50 yards up the hill. Then he broke and ran. She chased this buck forever and finally bayed him in the same creek 600 yards down stream after he had crossed it 4 times. I couldn't keep up with her running thru the cutover. We found a little road that run beside the creek the last 100 yards to the deer. We went down the road to where she was and I see the buck in the creek. I pointed him out to the hunter and he finished him off. I checked the gps at the end of the line and she'd tracked this buck a total of 5.13 miles. I wish I could take a pic of the gps screen so yall could see the loops and back tracks the buck done. They are very smart when it comes to hiding and eluding.