Originally Posted By: mw2015
Originally Posted By: Recurve
Originally Posted By: timbercruiser
Like a lot of folks we are looking for ways to cut expenses. Our homeowners insurance is running close to $300 a month and I'm fixing to do something. I checked with another company and they have close to the same coverage for about $170, the difference is to be determined next week and is probably hurricane coverage and other small print stuff. It is tempting to do without, but I'm going to do some more checking.

Is it that much because of hurricane coverage? We have talked about buying a 2 bedroom condo in Navarre or somewhere like that is why I ask.

If you think that is a lot you don't want to have a house in South Florida.

I don't think that's a lot. I'll make it back by renting it out, I was just curious. I also have no desire to go to South Florida. By that I mean, South Florida doesn't need to lose sleep thinking I'm going to show up sick lol

Last edited by Recurve; 01/06/18 10:02 AM.

I hope we have once again reminded people that man is not free unless government is limited. There�s a clear cause and effect here that is as neat and predictable as a law of physics: as government expands, liberty contracts. � Ronald Reagan