Boy did I go on an adventure this evening. Got a call for a kid that shot a good buck and had lost blood. They found a bed and lost it from there. They were walking back to the truck and happened up on one more drop of blood about 70 yards from the bed. This is where I start tracking from. Doesn't take but a few minutes and she's got the deer up and he runs by me. The boy is saying it's not his deer, but this deers front leg is dangling and my dog tracked right to it. He's adamant that's not the deer he shot so I call her off. I have him take me to the bed and I restart from there. Spark takes off in a different direction and I find blood about 80 yards down the trail. She's off on this line now. She tracked it about 300 yards from that bed and I'm following along behind. She ends up baying the buck and I sneak in and finish him off. Apparently a neighbor had shot the first buck that we tracked from that one speck of blood which went thru the hunters bucks blood trail also. Fun track with a good ending. I had my pic taken with the deer for privacy. Congrats to the young man.

Bucks are up roaming. We've tracked 5 or 6 since my last update. They've all been alive when we get to em and haven't bayed after getting them up. Very proud of my dog lately but she still has alot of room for improvement.