Originally Posted By: Jakethesnake
Let me make this simple. He is a liar that got busted choking a slut and has been lying the whole time. He didnt think all this would come out and now he is just having fun with it. He didnt kill anything or his face woulda been beside that deer. All that matters to me is he is a liar so i wont believe anything he says. I think he beat that girl and is a non ethical hunter. One of those guys that needs to be stripped of his hunters privelage permanently. Hunting with a gun on bow days and whatever else he has done. Guys like him will poach or do whatever they want to do if they think no one is watching. And there are plenty more young guys like him with the same attitude that just lie, cheat and steal from public land.

Damn dude... your explanation of how things went down that night for me sounds like you’ve got some experience with hurting a woman?? Pretty damn detailed and harsh .( “Choked a slut” )Look at what you wrote.. damn dude. I will admit I’ve choked a few sluts.. but they were asking me to do it wink
And for stealing and all them other accusations you’ve made? Goes to show you don’t have a clue about me. We are on two separate levels. I’ve learned from my mistake and just chime in every now and then and you wrote a whole paragraph about how much Hatrid you have for me. Calm down little buddy. Wanna meet at the Wma sometime and settle this big talk your doing?!? I when it’s all said and done I’ll pick you up off the ground and even shake your hand and help you back to your truck car or whatever you come in. Just let me now Snake