Originally Posted By: muzziehead
Poor Muzziehead! He makes the mistake of telling me some of what's said on here & retreats to the bathroom to guess what???? Weigh again & it's not like he's dieting! We both passed 'chunky dunkin' at least 10 years ago! For some reason, he decided to weigh yesterday for I guess the first time in 2017 & he tore up the whole cubicle size bathroom finding the scales! Hah, I can't tell you his weight nor mine, but combined maybe 1 person could fit on an elevator before it beeped the "GET Off" tone! But here's why I'm on here besides being on my vacation. Muzziehead is actually a little depressed & he didn't get that way until he got on those darn scales!!! Now why did he do that during the holidays & he's gone like 24 hours with nothing really palpable for his gut. Well now that's a fib because we stopped at McDonalds yesterday in Dadeeville with him just griping at how awful this was for his diet. Of course all he had was fries, but I do want to say this. The KEY to a healthy marriage is sheer laughter & NOT EVEN Trying to make someone laugh!!! I have to tell on him and y'all he was serious! Immediately after figuring out he had gained another 18 pounds.... guess what he said after all his whining? He said "I can't believe I've gone and gained me 18 pounds of muscle!!!!" Hah! lmao ,,, and he's actually put on my daughter's black skin tight under armor gear & I wish I knew how to send a pic! Of course it was by accident so he could run out to his truck w/something on & then he asked if this shirt was mine??? Best compliment from him in a long while , but even I could not wear that! Thank God he's not into Speedo's! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!

???? loco

Dying ain't much of a living boy...Josey Wales

Molon Labe