JT I said it earlier and I'll say it again I believe that deer was killed with a bow. If anybody would bother to enlarge the picture they can see what looks like two, approximately 1" lines radiating out from the hole, one at 12:00 and one at 4:00. I can't make out a third line at 8:00 but it looks close enough to a broadhead to me. There is swelling around the wound and I don't know if that could have closed it back up or not. People should look more closely at the pic.

As for hunting with a rifle on a non rifle day, this is an easy mistake to make which I nearly did and would have done last year on Cahaba if I hadn't run into another truck shortly after entering the wma. We stopped to chit chat, it was on a Sunday, I had my dates mixed up and if the guy had not pointed that out to me I would have been in a tree with rifle in hand.

I hate to say it but I'm not sure you can win this battle in this forum. Haters gonna hate. A lot of this is the same high school bravo sierra that so many of us couldn't wait to get away from. I love the truth as much as any man. It is my opinion that a lot of what is going on is not truth seeking it's little and medium sized dogs wanting to up there position in the pack at your expense.

At this point, even if you were lying, and for the record I don't think you are, it's pretty sickening to see you keep getting kicked but I don't think it will stop. You're correct, it doesn't much matter what you say to some folks.