Originally Posted By: Johntravis89

Originally Posted By: outdoorobsession
Originally Posted By: ALclearcut
Tell us the truth about that deer and your gun hunt on a non gun day.

Yes. I truly thought if you had answered those 2 questions this thread would have ended.

Youre in the picture taken and posted on a non gun day...with a gun.

Then on the gun day I guess you decided to go archery only?

Thats confusing to most of us I think.

Personally, I dont care if you got the deer with a bow, or a rifle or a cinder block.

The Buck still would have been the same buck, same size etc. I could not understand the need to lie about it.

So the questions everyone wanted to know was were you hunting with a gun on that bow only day? ( now remember, these boys are mega data experts, and by now know exactly where the photo was taken...)

and did you shoot that buck with a gun or bow?

AND, lastly... Did you actually shoot it or is it a pic of someones buck and you were just trying to stir some chit in your thread since guys were already busting your chops?

Thats the questions it seem these guys are asking.

I think if you answered them honestly the thread would die out. Just sayin..

I agree completely but no matter what I say they are going to twist. The buck was taken with my bow on the Wma.
Yes I was hunting with a rifle that morning and realized it was a Friday Saturday Gun hunt. And I went Sunday morning. Didn’t realize until after that morning hunt and was glad I didn’t get in trouble. I didn’t realize it. That afternoon I went to one of my spots and used my bow.
Now tell me what else I need to say?? I want this to stop....

And also lol I was using talk to text on the iPhone and it spelt “Quart”
I meant Court and y’all know that.

Well to be honest that answered their questions. I could see making that mistake with the gun hunt/bow hunt thing.

Great that you didnt get caught as well. Word for the wise though...dont post pics of it up on Social media then..or it can bite you in the butt.

And you say you got that buck with your bow? Then good job. It wouldnt have mattered to me anyway .

Youre going to have to take ribbing on here a while. Most of these guys have long memories.

But I wouldnt let it disuade you. Id just be extra careful in the wording of my posts and make sure youre honest about everything..but after a while it wont be so bad....

Last edited by outdoorobsession; 12/21/17 01:29 PM.