Originally Posted By: kntree

Originally Posted By: outdoorobsession
actually after re reading it AND looking at the photo and seeing no corn from past use, it does appear the OP set up the feeder AFTER finding the shooting house.

That actually may be a problem for the OP.

I dont know if that was a good idea for a variety of reasons.

First of all it could be considered harrassing the other owner as he can put that house anywhere on his land he chooses. The fact that he chose to put a feeder right there was HIS choice and I dont think it should make the shooting house unusable for the neighbor.

secondly, why would I WANT TO FEED deer right where my neighbors line is, AND in front of his shooting house?

Thats just causing problems.

Also, Any supplemental feeding we have done has always been in the CENTER of a property to hold the deer, and far away from any actual stands.

Agree, it's too obvious. Nobody puts a cornfeeder practically on top of the ground, and there's no wear underneath of the feeder. Raccoons and squirrels will sit right there and spin all the corn out by hand (which they can climb and do anyways with a bit of effort). This was set up for a picture. There's nothing there to set off a trail cam anyways
you can say that again

Super Predator