Are any of my fellow active duty/Vets familiar with this group? If not, head over to Facebook and join their page. This is an awesome thing these guys are doing for active military and Veterans.

I was selected for and will be gong on a rifle deer hunt in Anson, NC tomorrow, and the only thing I was asked to provide was transportation to and from where we will be hunting, they even offered to lend me a rifle if I needed one. Below is their information on who they are and what they do, (copied from FB).

I wasn't sure if I should post here or in the general forum but, since it was hunting related I posted here.

The Fallen Outdoors is for ALL veterans who enjoy the outdoors - past and present, regardless of branch, MOS, or experience. We are the biggest ALL military hunting and fishing organization, and we are here FOR YOU!

You can use this page to reach out and support your brothers and sisters in arms - share your hunting and fishing adventures, meet new like-minded individuals, ask questions, share knowledge, and get out on hunting and fishing trips with each other.

TFO will use this page to fill donated trips, conduct regular giveaways, and make announcements for upcoming events. Members of this and our Regional All Veteran pages will be given once in a lifetime opportunities to go on FREE trips, outfitted and hosted by our volunteer staff and support network!

So talk hunting and fishing, set up trips with other Vets in your area , share pics, and get on free trips and free gear!

GROUND RULES:
-Members MUST be a VETERAN or currently SERVING, with some rare exceptions
-Keep it clean, respectful, legal, and outdoors related
-No advertising, sale ads, gofundme pages, etc without seeking Admin approval
-Admins have ultimate discretion on any content deemed inappropriate for our organizational purposes and community pages
-excessive violations will result in being banned

Please, if you know more vets or service members tell them to join, send them an invite, and spread the word of what we do! Thank you all for the support.

"You cant manage a deer herd with acorns."

-Dr. Craig Harper