Originally Posted By: doecommander
I used to be like a lot of you. I used to think that only people that were financially irresponsible ran into financial problems. I used to think that it would never happen to me. Then I went through a divorce. I then realized that financial problems can happen to anyone. I also learned that it wasn’t worth loosing sleep and my health over.

It happens to everyone unfortunately and its a lose lose situation.. I have read a lot of these comments and there sure is a lot of finger point and a lot of good supportive comments and I really appreciate those. I'm not looking for criticising comments, I hate to let the truck go but I have financed all j will need to and really don't see myself having to in the next u years, so if it does affect.my credit I'm not really worried about it.. I try not to finance much and try to pay cash for most things..at the end of the day I am letting a 600.00 payment go back and will pay whatever the difference is.. And I will be in a truck that will cost me nothing. 600.00 is a lot of money every month