I recently got permission to hunt 350 acres of land that borders my house. I see deer all the time, every time but one that I've hunted, and I just walk out the door and into the woods. Can't ask for anything more. On the far end of the property, I made a nice little food plot. Now for the fun, I carry my 4 year old over there one day and we put up the blind, brush it in, put out a camera. Both of us are excited. So fast forward to Thursday. He's begging to go hunting. There's only about 30 minutes of daylight left, but you can sneak up easily to this spot, so off we go. Drove down the road and parked in a field. The grass is a little tall, so I put him on my shoulders. I walk 1/4 of a mile with him on my shoulders. He has a back pack on, full of snacks, and binoculars. I'm carrying my bow in my left hand and his toy bow in my right hand. Finally get to the plot and make the turn. Now is when you expect the deer story. Instead, I hear, "daddy, where'd our tent go? " yep someone decided they needed it and the camera more than us. So then he wanted to know why they didn't just buy one, why did they get ours, can we call the police, and the best... Is it ok if we shoot the bad guy like they do at PaPaws? (Westerns).