Originally Posted By: R_H_Clark
I don't load but for 4 calibers and only use the large side of the jaws.Since I bought it as my first press I just bought Forster Benchrest dies so no ring problem. I love it ,just don't know if it's great or not,having only used that one press.

So far my ammo seems to be more accurate than the factory loads I was shooting. I weigh each charge though. I basically try to make accurate ammo rather than a lot of it.

I used an RCBS Rockchucker for around 25 years before I bought my Co-Ax a few years ago. I really like Forster products and use their dies if available for the caliber. Their FL dies and seating dies ARE better than standard RCBS dies.

As far as the Co-Ax press producing more accurate ammo, I cannot say it has made a difference. I think the difference is in the dies. A bad sizing die is going to produce bad case neck runout, no matter what press you use. I have a few calibers for which Forster does not manufacture dies and I have concentricity issues with some of the loaded rounds.

Dying ain't much of a living boy...Josey Wales

Molon Labe