Originally Posted By: Turkeymaster
I hunted all day friday and didn't see a deer until 4 that afternoon, got to my property and had people hunting all over it that weren't supposed to be there.found 4 stands within the first 45 mins of looking for a spot to hang my climber. ended up seeing 7 bucks between 4 and dark on friday and passed the biggest buck I've ever had the opportunity to kill with my bow but I know he wasn't any older than 3. swapped properties only to find 2 more people hunting it out of a blind when I got there. once they left I ended up just sitting on the ground between two blocks of timber and a 12-15 acre soybean field. once the rifles started going off the deer started scrambling. HAd three does come out in front of me and cross at about 20 yards, a few seconds later the buck I shot stepped out 5 yards to my left, grunted and started to trot towards the does. I instantly knew I was going to shoot him because of how big his body was, I got him to stop at about 12 steps from me and I dropped the hammer on him with the 270 ( I know I should have had my bow ). he isn't a trohpy racked buck but he's my first out of state deer and I know he was mature so I'm happy with him
[img:center][/img]

I can't get the pictures straighten up

Mature is the trophy brother!