Originally Posted By: Parker243
Jalen is one of the most under appreciated quarterbacks in the country. The kid has one loss on his resume and in that one loss, he pretty much had the game won with a minute left. He hit 7 different guys last night and was the difference in the game by far. When he was not getting protection, he turned losses into first downs. Now I’m not saying he doesn’t miss open receivers and is this prolific passer, but he has improved in my eyes. The deep ball to Ruggs was beautiful, and he made some big time plays in tough circumstances.

The question is if we are wanting the best running backs, the best receivers, linebackers...etc, why are we settling for a qb who is just plain OK...aj, coker, and even sims had a beautiful deep ball that is non existent with Hurts which really is killing our running game (LSU played with everyone near the line and shut us down...has nothing to do with holding back anything but has everything to do with the other team not afraid of any deep threat whatsoever) Yes, I think Jalen had his best passing game vs LSU...but it still honestly sucked...All I am saying is that we have a guy that can put fear in a defense with not only his running ability but more so his passing with Tua...There is absolutely no way we can have Tua ride the bench next year as much as he has this year unless Jalen really improves to that level

Just look at how many 3 and outs we had last night...our offense was absolutely sluggish for the most part which is inexcusable with how much talent we have literally everywhere...Sure, there were some missed pass interference calls and drops by our receivers, but we have seen Hurts' ceiling...just haven't seen Tua's yet

2017 Team Aldeer Turkey Contest Champion
2018 Team Aldeer Turkey Contest Champion