Here's the story. Got to Missouri Thursday afternoon and started hunting. Seen a lot of deer. Friday & Saturday I saw a few nice bucks but nothing in my bow range. Sunday morning I saw a really nice buck come through the other side of a creek bottom I was hunting. He walked up into a cedar thicket at the end of a draw leading out of the creek bottom. I moved my stand down the ridge into the bottom and got to within about 40 yards of the cedars. I got into the stand immediately after getting it set up. I heard a deer walking in the thicket. I grabbed my grunt tube and grunted a little. After a few seconds I can see him walking out of the thicket coming to me. I was at full draw when he got out into the bottom. He walked behind a tree that I had ranged at 29 yards. He stopped slightly quartering away and I turned the arrow loose. Hit him a couple inches back from where I was hoping to hit but it did the job. He ran up the bottom and crashed. 32 yard shot with about 100 yard recovery. My buddy and I rough scored him at 146 inches.

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.