Alright fellers, I just got back from a track. Foldemup text shortly before dark asking if I wanted to track a doe. He thought he hit her high but wasn't sure about the hit. I said sure let me head on that way. I didn't forget the briar pants this time thank God.

We get to the hit site and I let her get her piss and vinegar out. He shows us the general direction she went in the woods. Spark locked on and as soon as I entered the woods, I seen a small spot of blood. Foldemup said he'd stay behind and look for blood and Spark took off. Man, when she's on it, its like I'm being drug behind a D9 dozer. I'm not exactly sure how far we went because I forgot to turn my gps on. (won't do that one again!) His phone said .08 miles. I ended up finding one more good spot of blood where the deer had bled on some trees and there was alot on the ground but other than that I didn't see any. Of course I ain't got time to look either. I ended up having to turn her loose and following her reflective leash. She ends up stopping shortly after and I start scanning for her with my light and BINGO! theres the deer.

I've never seen a hit like this one with the entrance and the exit on the same side of the deer. I think when the deer went thru that nasty spot where I found the blood on the trees, that they pulled the guts on out of her.

Thanks again Foldemup for the opportunity to track. We had a blast!