In my honest opinion I would continue to depend on my neighbor or hire some one to do the work for you. I do plant for other people and have planted for a few clubs over the years. Most of my customers are private land owners or single leasers. It's hard to get a group of individual hunters to agree on a price increase for a hunting club. A few problems I see with a club buying a tractor and implements to do their own work. If the club disbands who gets the equipment? When a member decides to leave or is kicked out is he reimbursed for his portion of the equipment? Who runs the equipment, responsible for maintenance, repairs and so on. You may have a great group of people and you all can agree on a price to pay for the equipment. Hunting can become a real headache if you let it. All this being typed I would say 15k to 20k will buy you a very dependable tractor and equipment. Stay around the fifty horsepower range, loader, 4x4, six foot cutter and think about a tiller instead of a disc(stay away from trees and stumps with a tiller). Cabs are nice to.

It be's that way sometimes.

www.sunpoolcompany.com