I got off the lawnmower march of this year and felt like pressure was in my ear like coming off of a mountain.....thought it would go away....after about 10 visits to the ent...all the testing was done...finally ear tubes to see if that relieved it, which it did not...she finally came to the conclusion mine was Meniere's Disease...which explains my vertigo for the past 2 years...Its not something I would wish on my worst enemy....I have always been in controll of every aspect of my life and this was just something I could not get well or get away from....There is no cure..(also have the ringing in the ears)..so it sent me into depression and very bad anxiety which I have never had in my 52 years....so my small hometown DR. finally said Alan we have to get your head right ...its not letting you past this (I do have ocd also) which was letting this drive me insane...He gave me medication for this which is the last thing i wanted but within a few days I was starting to feel a bit normal again....I hate the fact that I have to live this way but Man I am very fortunate and I know this.....Lot's of people worse than me....I read one article from a guy that said he would trade this disease in a second for cancer...He said he would at least know he was going to get better or Die....I was thinking wow and at the same time understood......Enough rambling....this actually has made me a far better person in my mind.