Here are a few pics that I've snapped over the years.

Before we decided to take Drake to Joe, Myself and a buddy had visited a trainer out towards Moulton. ( I think that was the town, maybe not.) my buddy had a female out of the same litter. The trainer had a few dogs out working with some of the dog owners there as well. After he finished up, he walked over to look at Drake. He asked about the dogs pedigree, he asked why we decided to go with a British verse an American lab and asked a few other questions. After I answered those questions the trainer all but told me that our dog wouldn't be worth training. He didn't seem very interested for some reason. I'm guessing the $250 lab without a stacked pedigree just didn't suit his taste.

After half a year of Training with Joe, Joe told me and Travis that Drake was the best British lab that he's ever trained. Joe was northern, and if memory serves me correct, he was from New York. He didn't sugar coat things and would give you a strait answer. Joe trained alot of dogs for a long time. Him saying that was very gratifying and I don't think he had any reason to lie. I wished I had a picture of every duck, dove and award that Drake has picked up over these years.... I'd send them to that first trainer. grin

The fool tells me his reasons; the wise man persuades me with my own.