Originally Posted By: deadeye48
Theres nothing wrong with making some changes when making a movie from a book but to change it so much it doesn't even resemble the book. Obviously there are time constraints and things have to be done but to change the narrative so much when you read or have already read the book it leaves a person scratching their head

I agree. I'm not necessarily a fan of it just explaining why. There's a line they follow where they use the language "based on work by Ian Fleming" for example where they follow the narrative of the book. Then there are others that are loosely based on the book or a collective group of work by an author. I use Fleming as an example because the newest films are based on his works/his character and not a book. I don't know, I just take it as is.

I hope we have once again reminded people that man is not free unless government is limited. There�s a clear cause and effect here that is as neat and predictable as a law of physics: as government expands, liberty contracts. � Ronald Reagan