Here’s my perspective…….I think our knowledge of the universe and our existence is about the equivalent of a speck of sand on a beach. Our voyage into space would be a good comparison. We make it to the moon or to Mars and celebrate how “enlightened” we’ve become……yet we haven’t really even made it off the starting line. We’ve barely scratched the surface. I think its about the same with our knowledge of some of the topics being discussed.

I can’t help but to look back across time and at all the different things man has believed with the same conviction…….and of all those people who have ever lived and have ever believed this or that……and you’re telling me that we are the ones who finally have it right??? Not just generally right either…..but down to the finer details??…..Take the individual beliefs out of it and just use math for a minute…..that's pretty big odds. Don’t you think we may be giving ourselves just a wee bit too much credit for being the most enlightened people to have ever lived? To have such strong conviction that you are completely right almost seems like its lacking any humility of the true meagerness of our knowledge. I think God probably just chuckles at us at what we “know”. I think its so meager that it becomes silly to even be arguing over some of these finer details like in this thread. To me, the more people argue back and forth over what they know…..the more apparent it becomes just how much we really don’t know…..Most of it’s just opinions or what someone “believes”.

Last edited by CNC; 09/20/17 03:13 AM.

We dont rent pigs