Originally Posted By: deadeye48

Originally Posted By: jbc
Originally Posted By: SouthBamaSlayer

Originally Posted By: deadeye48
I know carbon dating isn't an exact science but it is used all over the world. Now if youre thinking I'm believing in a 6000 year old earth youre wrong and I do not believe that Adam and Eve were the first people to walk on earth.I believe in a preadamite world as well as the recreation story given in scripture.

If you want to read about different accounts of men encountering dinosaurs try
The Historian Herodotus and his writings as well as Marco Polo's travels in china. There are too many history books to name with eye witness accounts of these large creatures

So if I got 1,000 people to write down today that they saw Godzilla crushing through Tokyo, in a few hundred years it would be believed as fact? Come on. If it's not in the fossil record, even once, you can't give any weight to it.

Bigfoot & Loch Ness come to mind

Hundreds of tv shows and website about them, lots of people swearing they saw it

Ok. your fossil record doesn't hold the sway you think it does.
Let start with all the animals found in the fossil record and considered extinct for millions of years with no human existence but suddenly theyre not extinct like maybe the Coelacanth. It has been found in your fossil record and was considered extinct for millions of years yet here they are still alive and well...Hmmm

Please outline the way in which you're envisioning how the dinosaur-human thing went down because I can't tell what your stance is.

It is easier to fool a man than to convince him he has been fooled.