Quote:
One of my bucket list of things that I would like to do is see the Smithsonian Museums (Air and Space, American History, Natural History, and the zoo).

You can plan multiple vacations to these museums for years and probably not see them all. They're really amazing.

A friend of mine is in D.C. with his wife for her job and he's basically being a tourist for a year. I'd lose my mind if I had that much free time to spend with all the museums and history to see up there. Getting to see the Constitution and Bill of Rights was simply incredible in itself, along with touring the Capitol knowing the history that has and does occur there (despite all the mess). When we were there, a few years ago, they were debating the spending bills for the Iraq war in the House and Senate; we watched both of them vote and then saw Chuck Hagel and Hillary outside of the Capitol walking in.

As for the Ark, I don't care to see it. I agree with Perch, too, that a day could have been a nanosecond, 24 hours or 24 trillion billion years. We don't know.

"Hunting Politics are stupid!" - Farm Hunter

"Bible says you shouldn't put sugar in your cornbread." Dustin, 2013

"Best I can figure 97.365% of the general public is a paint chip eating, mouth breathing, certified dumbass." BCLC, 2020