Welcome aboard.

Before you ask, "LFFT" stands for Live From The Tree, and is how we provide live updates to everyone while hunting. Those stuck at work are extra appreciative of those threads.

Shaw is the resident all-things-bow-related expert.

Skullworks is a master knife maker, and apparently has also gotten into the tee shirt market...

Perchjerker is a crotchety old fart who creeps around on the internet and has somehow come to make AlDeer his home.....

Clem is the most dangerous man on the forum, so tread lightly around him! grin

2Dogs is a deer killing machine.

Bham Fred has kilt more of every kind of animal than most all of us put together, except maybe Big Game Hunter, who also has one heck of a trophy room.

I'm a cross bow toting wanna be, but I'm a heck of a lot better at it than Perch is! rofl

Irishguy is one heck of a cook, and ain't too bad at building cabins up on bluffs in the woods (that sounds kinda creepy, but its really not. Unless, of course, he's built the cabin over an old well, which if that's the case then all bets are off!).

CNC will start a deer-tracking thread in the AlDogs forum that you won't want to miss - it's a great read throughout the season... very entertaining.

Wiley is our resident scat expert, as well as resident hornet-nest-removal expert. There is video evidence to substantiate both of those facts.

Ben2 don't like snakes. At all.

And like any big group we've got a few azzholes here, but you'll figure out who they are real quick (I reckon sometimes we can all meet that definition though).

Oh, and stay out of the football forum cause people carry their feelings up on their shoulders a lot in there!

Jesus... I hope you know Him personally like I do.

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Proud crossbow hunter!