Originally Posted By: jkm0017
Yep, Calebee (that's how google maps spells it) Creek runs right through our property. We always have signs during the summer and before deer season, but we usually don't see many once it gets colder.

I guess maybe they move more during the summer or something due to less water being available. I’ve got a chance to go on good number of properties up and down that drainage due to either getting to know the neighbors or through my tracking gig and it’ll give you a whole different outlook on the pig issue when you start seeing the totality of it. There is no getting rid of them by our current means. There’s only temporarily getting rid of the ones that may be on your property currently until more move in. There’s some properties along that drainage that just make you go “Holy Chit!!!”…..The really thick areas are infested.

I’ve got some friends that use the Jager Pro traps that connect to your phone and they’re just about constantly catching them year-round. It’s definitely helped keep down the damage to their property and plots. If more property owners were trapping like they do then MAYBE you could see some type of real impact to the area but I doubt that’ll happen. Most landowners in the area live somewhere else and just couldn’t make it happen even if they wanted to probably.

We dont rent pigs