Originally Posted By: Reloader79
Originally Posted By: R_H_Clark
Originally Posted By: ColeT

Originally Posted By: Reloader79
Can you show a picture of your 400 yard 1 inch group, you should be shooting competition with that gun. No way I'd ever sell it. Also was this a 1, 3, 5 shot group.

It was a 2 shot group. Ran out of bullets. LOL. I thought about taking a pic but I didn't. I had a witness though. I just folded the target up and threw it away.

None of this was with any moa adjustment. Just my Steiner s-1 reticle holding over on hash marks.

I just bought one of the Steiner GS3 2-10 to try this year on my Finnlight. Haven't even sighted it in yet, but I like the view.

Just an FYI that I am fairly sure you know,but you will have to shoot that group more than once to claim the gun actually shoots that good.

Right on Clark, most only are dedicated hunters which is absolutely fine and may only shot 1 or 2 shots and claim a 1/2" group which is true. But shoot 3, 10 shot groups and you'll see what your gun is all about then. It's hard to have a 1" 5 shot group at 400 and hard for me to believe a otc rifle would do this repeatedly. Don't get me wrong for a hunting rifle it's a fine rifle which is all most average people require. I condsider myself an over achiever when it comes to guns and expect too much out of them, and if doesn't shoot how I think it should, I won't own it long.

Two shots is not a group. 3 shots minimum, even better 4 or 5 shots to see how accurate a hunting rifle truly is.

Not doubting the rifle is good, bit 1" accuracy at 400 yds = 1/4" accuracy at 100 yds. This is impressive accuracy anyway you look at is but I have a lot of rifles that can touch 2 shots at 100 yds. Only a couple of mine can make a ragged hole when shooting 5 shot groups.

Dying ain't much of a living boy...Josey Wales

Molon Labe