Hey might as well give my opinion on that trough call! I think it sounded awesome it has a unique sound and your control of the striker is really good meaning as you build more and you improve that call you will be able to rely on what you know is turkey cause you know how to play that call really well by my ear and not what some other call maker thinks. I haven't met many that weren't proud of themselves and then there's some genuine guys out there that actually wanna see ya succeed. I promise ya this you go out in the woods/timber and record it at 50yds and it will blow your mind how that call that you just played on here sounds. I think ya need to keep on building I like it and the ones that don't like it that's ok. The one thing a call maker has to have is the ability to run a call to the best of that calls ability before he ever can build one that's good and you got that down now build on and master your technique in form of building 15 or 20 of them exactly the same every time! There's a whole lot of turkey in that call and trust your ear first
Keep it up~LG