Every year I read about guys that are just starting and it takes them several years to make their first bow kill. each of us has something se can share to help the novices get that first kill. Of course practice, practice, then practice till it's second nature. Then there is making sure you don't rush the shot and if hunting elevated practice that way so bending at the waist is second nature too. I'm talking about woodscraft more than technique. Something you feel will help them put a deer in range. For me it would be scouting, finding a crop they are using and setting up there. It may be a hot acorn tree or an ag crop. Make sure you set up to when the prevalent wind isn't blowing your scent over the area where you think the deer will present a shot. Get in early and sit till legal hours are over. Too many young hunters come out too early when they haven't seen anything. What advise do you experienced killers have to suggest?

Thomas Jefferson. The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Life is too short to only hunt and fish on weekends!

If being a dumbass was fatal some of you would be on your death bed!