The ability to hit the broadside of a barn stopped with my daddy. Just wanna say that without a shadow of a doubt my grandaddy could have more than likely made the gentleman in the youtube video look silly. I watched paw paw pick up a hand full of christmas light bulbs an start tossin them in the air an he busted them all. He made all his shot from lead in car batteries an old wheel waits hed meltem down an make a good pocketful an i never knew the man to leave the house without his flip in his pocket. He truly was amazing with a flip i wish more people could have seen him. To him tho, it was all he had his whole life. My daddy was very good to probly as good as rufus cause i saw him regularly pitch coke cans in the air an shootem. Daddy told me when he was a teenager,him an his brother built a flip stock outah maple an they decided it was gonna be their deer killin flip. I think daddy said it had 8 surgical bands on it. They carried it to barbour co an daddy sit in a treestand with it, he said a spike come slippin by an he shot it in the ribs with a 50cal round ball an said it knocked it down for about 10 sec before ot got up am run off. So if you built the right flip id say without a doubt you could kill turkeys bout anywhere you hitem. Paw paw kilt bunches of crows with his.

Last edited by CarbonClimber1; 08/04/17 12:30 PM.

"I dont quit.. And ill fight alone if i have to"