to everyone that prefers climbers that is awesome and keep on keeping on. I unfortunately just do not trust climbers no matter how many times I have used both sit and climb and hand and climb versions without any recent incidents. I have had some close calls though when I was younger and now just prefer using climbing sticks with hang on stands for my walk in hunts. I have used muddy sticks with muddy lock on and lone wolf set up. Yet I am looking to change up and trying to decide on this seasons set up. I got to get the set up ordered within next week or so. Therefore looking for everyone's opinion on favorite climbing stick/lock on stabs set up. I prefer to do a lot of long haul walk in style hunting for all types of terrain and property. So I prefer to have the lightest set up I can get. I am currently looking at several combinations of sticks and stands. With X-stand mantis and x pedition combo, hawk sticks/undecided stand, lone wolf sticks/stand being 3 of set ups I have been looking at. But I'm Evaluating almost dozen combos of sticks and hang ons. So looking to hear other stick/hang on users reviews and opinions.