It's day 21 since I sprayed my little volunteer chufa plot at a rate of 2 oz of Milestone and 10 oz of Clethodim per acre. The Milestone had the broadleaf weeds dying very quickly, but it took about 2 weeks for the Clethodim to make the grass start turning yellow and dying. Now the chufas are starting to show damage that I think has to be from the Clethodim.

Don't let this concern you if you are using Clethodim on your chufas - this is entirely operator error. I only had my heavy golf cart to spray with and it would have killed a lot of chufas to run it over the field. So I decided to spray with the wand. I thought I could run down each side and reach the middle, but you can see I didn't quite make it.

The chufas in the weedy spot in the middle are bright green; many of the ones that were sprayed are yellow. I tried my best to cover everything equally, but obviously I failed. The other side of the plot was planted about a month ago and needs to be sprayed. I'm gonna mix the next tank at half the strength of before. I'm not sure if I'm gonna spray the weedy patch again or not. Any ideas?

All the labor of man is for his mouth, and yet the appetite is not filled.