Let's do some comparison. I did not make it this year but have gone many years. I was planning on going but schedule wouldn't allow it this year. But.... Here's my view. For the hunter to get a deal at these expos they have to have dealer that is willing to purchase a spot. Mark's did it for years, and a big one. Then they have to compete with every other dealer that wanted a booth that are selling the same thing. So there are 1000 booths I heard. How many Mark's, GRABOWS, HDC'S, Nichol's, WILEY's, etc are there? Then they are selling the same items. Unless they cut a special deal with the manufacture then it's really not going to happen. Then you have to worry about territory infringement. Where you can probably get a good deal is an odd company like a shooting house, trailer, on Sunday not wanting to load up and haul stuff back. These guys are not going to bring bows and guns, it's to difficult to sell them in an environment like that and the markup is not worth the transport. It would be good to see some manufacture companies at these shows showing off the new products. About the only way to really see stuff like that is ATA or SHOT though.