We'll find out more as things progress, but I learned a lesson at a very young age.

Had a preacher mess up my best friend's family when I was in junior high. It pissed me off to no end. My Momma, bless her heart, pointed out that we shouldn't expect any figure of authority to act better than the rest of us, because we are all held to the same moral standard by God. I realized as a young kid, that she spoke a basic human truth, and I have lived my life based on that for the last 35 years.

I've held that truth to this day. And I expect any red-blooded, married man with a wife and children to hold to the same morals and ethics that are expected of all Christians.

Hugh Freeze is a weak, fallen man who had no respect for his wife, his children, his employer and the young men on his team. He was expected to lead young men, many who had weak moral backgrounds due their family backgrounds, he was the figurehead for a large institution, and he was rewarded with $5 million per year for his position. I pity the person who defends him.