Originally Posted By: Cactus_buck
Originally Posted By: jrs89

Originally Posted By: jrs89

alcohol but we are talking about weed not booze. You're trying to group apples and oranges together. I don't know why we keep trying to talk about alcohol. It's not relevant to the conversation. Alcohol is already legal.

But I do know that based on evidence that if you legalize marijuana then all those related injuries WILL go up.

Absolutely not. People are already smoking it. Legalizing it will not bring in new folks. I ain't gonna pick up smoking cigarettes tomorrow cause they legalize it. But why is pot illegal from the start... from a medical point of view?

I've listed plenty of reasons. I've given almost a dozen articles. Read them.

I just don't believe them... just cause the government and/or drs says it is bad is reason enough to question it. IMO

LOL wow. The information provided is from much more than from doctors and government. It's statistical information that bean counters have put together and trended. It has obvious medical health risks but there's more than that in the articles.

If you don't believe something because a doctor told you. You got bigger issues than smoking pot.

I read here that 83% of all statistics are made up. Is that true?