It's a social deal, not having to ever do this before. Just like here.

I wish I had enough money to take a DNR to court for Sunday hunting prohibitions. They're not based in biology. It's nothing more than appeasement to the religious folks and that's 100% BS.

Let's say you have 3 months of deer season. Guy has a job M-F from 8-5, can't go during the week. So his 12 two-day weekends to hunt are cut in half because of Sunday bans. Of those 12 Saturdays to hunt, you know he'll probably only go a third of the time due to whatever other family stuff is going on or possibly the weather or other unexpected things.

So the guy who LOVES to deer hunt may get to go four times, maybe five, all year. He doesn't see anything. Or he sees a small buck, and has to decide whether to shoot it and listen to the unending bulldoodoo from the "Can't believe you shot that! We cain't have no good deers because of slobs!" jackwads who think he should have passed it up "so it'll grow big!" or because of state antler point restrictions. Or he doesn't shoot it, because it's not what he wants to shoot, and then finds out a few hours later at the WMA parking lot that the guy 150 yards away over the ridge shot it.

Yeah, Sunday hunting bans are super.

"Hunting Politics are stupid!" - Farm Hunter

"Bible says you shouldn't put sugar in your cornbread." Dustin, 2013

"Best I can figure 97.365% of the general public is a paint chip eating, mouth breathing, certified dumbass." BCLC, 2020