I like to takle new ground by hitting the edges immediately this is something i have established as a bases to begin scouting. I like to hit edges because thats usually where most of the food is in early season. An thats where i do alot of my killin. Later in season i still hunt edges but on account of alabama deer and the fact that some have decided not to move in the daylight im pretty much scouting every single time i step in the woods an i can on account of my style of hunting.but if its got some food it will kill deer an ive learned that in early season findin a hot food source isnt to terribly difficult an may or may not be a high percentage kill spott, but findin a hot tree in december or january might be harder but its gonna kill alot. I hunt deer travelin different places to. I always keep my eyes on hot trails walkin an scoutin an ive been known to carry a rake an rake trail so they are easy to see tracks if im gonna come back an checkem soon. Also i try to do alot of my scouting right before a big rain so my scent is washed away. It pays to listen when an old bowhunter speaks or take notes if your forgetful hehe. Im 23.. Thats what i do.

"I dont quit.. And ill fight alone if i have to"