I do. My buddy just sent me an update and since this place is dead I might as well post a few pics.

I planted about 4.5 acres of Big Fellow Beans and Corn. With the rain they are growing good but obviously need fertilizer. Hopefully my buddy up there will rectify that situation this week-end.

Also planted a 2 ac Sunflower field.

Something interesting is the plants to the far left are significantly smaller than the ones to the right. Thats because the ones to the right are in an area which I planted in Sunn Hemp last year. It seems the claim that it creates significant nutrients is right. The ones on the left are in newly turned pasture and have not yet been fertilized at all.Also the Dual Magnum pre-emerge appears to have worked well where my dumarse buddy actually got the spray.He was trying to finish up at dark and you can see all the volunteer Sunn Hemp which has come up where he missed in the south part of field.

Lastly this has been my best clover year ever.Might have something to do with the 2 tons/acre lime I put down last spring.