Originally Posted By: yelkca280
Originally Posted By: jlbuc10

Originally Posted By: goodman_hunter
I bet Marion county gonna look like they had an outbreak of Zika when its all said and done. Gonna be a bunch of swolled up Zika head folks running around.

I bet nothing happens or else it already would have. These events didn't just take place a week ago. Just a bunch of internet bullies pounding their chests.

This is the type comment that pisses me off. This was nothing more than normal everyday folks trying to give others on this board a heads up. Call it it beating your chest if you want but that's what screwed up about America these days. No one says a damn word about what's right or wrong. When they do they are called bullies. I had no reason or justification to physically assault anyone in this issue. I just simply listened to all the mouth I wanted to hear and after two weekends on the property could see the writing on the wall. I had a 6 year old kid with me every time I was on the property and that's damn sure not he time to get physically involved unless it's life or death.

There is a difference between stupid and crazy. Crazy acts without regard to consequence. Stupid does not know any better. The guy who runs that club is borderline crazy. The kind that would sit in the woods and shoot at folks for a laugh or to scare them off. So, call it what you want but if any of these comments or warning about this club helped keep another member of this boards hard earned dollar in their pocket or helped keep them out of jail for having to be involved in a altercation gone wrong then I'm ok with what ever you think.

I got no problem with people warning about the club. My post had nothing to do with that. You must not have read all posts about whooping people, training in ju jitsu, how old guys fight, threatening to meet and fight. Question yelcka, How does all of that help people decide on joining the club? And my point about being and internet badass was after all these threats these events everyone speaks of happened some time ago and everyone of them had their chance to whoop dwights ass while they were in the club but no one did, but now they can sit behind their keyboards and say what they would do with no threat of reprocussion.