Originally Posted By: MTeague
OutdoorObsession....i believe you said in a earlier post that your son killed a deer from there that is hanging on his living room wall (the post looks to have been edited) and that nobody else hunted with you but your son and now you are saying that your buddy came and hunted with your 3-4 times?

This little bit of misinformation will need to be cleared up before the jury can make a decision.

Only son I mentioned was Dwights son as HE hunts there..not mine.

My son doesnt hunt . He just doesnt like hunting that much anymore.

Before that he was away in college and working all summer. Hes never been to dwights place EVER.

Hes more interested in women it seems...

And he lives in Shanghai Dang China! slap I dont think hed fly a deer head over there.

I said MY FRIEND..not my son. And I didnt edit anything. And my friend has it in his living room in New Hampshire. It was his biggest buck ever.

He was a client of mine guiding that hunted all over with me and he is a lifelong friend. He wanted a nice Bama buck..and I got him one.

And this isnt our family dang land. Thats my own deer land. I own it.

And I take a few guests now and then.

Foldemup hunted there before...another guy from here and his dad did last year a few times. I own it..I take who I want.

This was a club I joined purely to turkey hunt (Dwights place), since we cant turkey hunt where I live. Plus, we have no turkeys...

I hunted 2 great turkey seasons there...but sounds like they timbered where the best hunting was if they got into that swamp north of RT 12.

Last edited by outdoorobsession; 06/09/17 02:19 PM.