Originally Posted By: jawbone
BTW, if you haven't found out already, Universal is expensive. Buy the tickets that allow you to go from one park to the next in one day, but don't plan on doing the whole thing in a day. Also, you'll need to buy the Express option on your tickets at $100+ each if you don't want to stand in line. Disney's Fast Pass system is much better and doesn't cost extra.

Universal is expensive, but if you stay at either Royal Pacific Resort, Hard Rock Hotel, or Portofino Bay Resort, the unlimited express passes are free for all resort guests.

We just got back today from a Disney/Universal trip. Stayed 2 nights at Animal Kingdom Lodge, one night at Hard Rock Hotel at Universal (which gives you 2 days' worth of express passes), and 4 nights at the Poly. Had a ball, as usual.

We ate at the new Universal restaurant, Toothsome Chocolate Emporium, on Sunday night. Food was pretty good, but the milkshakes are the star of the show. I had a Peanut Indulgence milkshake, and I could have had it for my meal. They come in what amounts to a quart mason jar. Very filling.

"You think I care? Roll Damn Tide"

Have you tried Google?