Originally Posted By: straycat
I understand what you are saying and on the surface it seems potentially possible. But if you look deeper it really starts to unravel quickly........

Hold up a minute now. I think I made a very good point and you’re just quickly dismissing it with two sentences. Before we start digging deeper…...let’s hash out the things that we can see to be true with our own eyes. On the topic of tools and technology…… Do you or do you not think we can trace the evolution of knowledge back to that one point in time like I explained?

We didn’t just come out of the gate knowing how to rub sticks together and make fire. All of that is on a timeline. One that has to lead us back to the beginning of modern man….No? I’m guessing that the first ancestor of modern man to pick up a stick and use it as a tool was not nearly as advanced as today’s human. Isn’t it likely he was more like an animal than a man at that point? How can you explain this progression of knowledge that we can see today if it doesn’t lead back to extremely primitive beginnings?

Last edited by CNC; 05/26/17 11:52 AM.

We dont rent pigs