Originally Posted By: BrentM

Originally Posted By: teamduckdown
Originally Posted By: buckbrush
Some might not be posting till last minute just in case someone else magically finds a bird just a little bigger the next day. Just a guess.

So if everyone thinks there's so much "cheating" going on in this for" braggin rights" contest, why would one even participate?

You're the first one I've heard that mentioned cheating other than Arkik and he don't count

Me or Buckbrush?

Because to me it sounded like he implied that some people may cheat to win...

Originally Posted By: Squeaky

Dylan I'm not nor will I ever accuse anyone of cheating unless I have proof. I will say it amazes me at the amount of 20+ pound birds with 1.25" spurs that are consistently posted in this contest year in and year out. Some folks must have a serious QTM properties that pump out boar toms like a pop corn machine. I consider myself an average turkey hunter that has access to better than average property in many states. I usually kill a few of those type birds each year but they are few and far between. My observation may be way off base but that's what I see. None the less, it's been an amazing season for many, including myself. I'm thankful for the opportunity to part of this contest with awesome teammates no matter how it ends.

Im definitely not accusing anyone of cheating. I'm saying, Id have a hard time believing that they would, at least in a contest with no significant prize.

Last edited by teamduckdown; 05/20/17 01:21 PM.

Turkeys be damned.