Originally Posted By: C3SEAST
Identify your main travel routes and you can catch most every every coyote that comes through there with a half dozen well placed sets. Less is more when trapping coyotes, it doesn't take much to make them skittish.

Wouldn’t that be all the more reason to take them out quickly…..Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap!....in the shortest time period possible? I’ve got one major travel route that is where two really long lanes cross each other to make a + shape. One leg is a small powerline that extends for a long ways across the landscape. I’m setup in the middle of the +. Wouldn’t I want to have 2-3 traps set at that location? I heard one trapper say that if it’s a great spot to have one trap then it’s a great spot for two…..you can’t catch doubles with one trap. The lake is another major landscape feature that’s funneling animals. I could use up 6 traps between just those two locations? No? That still leaves several other good spots for sets. The whole west line in a mile of habitat break in a straight line……there’s another neighboring lake damn funneling animals, etc…….I’m just asking, I like to hear everyone’s opinions.

We dont rent pigs