Originally Posted By: Clem

I saw where she and Ryan will do one game this season, I think in Week 8. They may have added some more but from what I read it's a one-shot deal. Probably a trial balloon to see how ratings go and how they work in the booth.

I don't watch MNF much anyway.

Mentioning the Don-Howard-Frank years, that was when it WAS a must-watch deal if you liked the NFL because there were fewer options. Couple of games on Sunday, MNF and that was it. There wasn't an over-saturation today that watered down the anticipation of MNF.

Just part of progress/technology but yeah, it definitely was something more exciting back then. Similar to the MLB Game of the Week. I'm not a big baseball fan but having a couple of baseball games to watch on the weekend with a cold beer or two was fun now and then.

They'll get every feminist rights movement group to have every TV they can turned to it that night an skewer the real interest and ratings. No one in the media will dare say it was terrible if it is and ESPN will proclaim it is a phenomenal success and stick us with it for years until it becomes obvious why so many people watched that night and the sponsors lose interest.

Lord, please help us get our nation straightened out.